Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where's the Time???

As you can see there have been no posts for the past week. I have been back at work now for 2 weeks and swamped. I mentioned to Sally she could take over the blog but no luck. There is no time for blogging in the world of a new mommy. 3, 6, 9, 12, repeat. Those are the times we feed, change diaper, take temp, swaddle, and pump. After one round, we have about 2 hrs before the next shift. But everything has been going great. For now, we have the calmest most laid back baby. We expect any day now for her to wake up at 2 in the morning screaming and not stop for 6 months. Let's pray not. Here is a great little video of Lilly waking up next to a Pooh bear the size of her. It looks like she is trying to run from it. And if you think the pooh bear looks old, it is. It's the one I received when I was a week old at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment