Thursday, August 20, 2009
Were haveing what? Now?
For those who haven't heard, Sally and I have had our baby. Well, Sally had it and I just came along for the ride. I got the call a little before 2 on Monday and Lilly was born at 3:45. (5 lbs, 6 oz, 16.5" long). Wow, I don't know how this kid is from us b/c we are never early for anything. She was breech and a C-Section was performed. Lilly has been in the NICU all week and is progressing. She was on a C-PAP (a machine that helps with breathing) until Tues morning. Since then she has been breathing on her own. Now we wait until she meets all her milestones before being d/c. She must gain weight, eat full meals, resolve her jaundice issues, and other things that we have not been informed of yet. Sally is doing great. Still has some pain from the c-section but is getting better each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment